Nutrabiotics Offers Label And Logo Services
Our In-House Private Label Creation Service Helps Your Products Stand Out
Labels are among the most important parts of making your supplement product stand out on crowded shelves in specialty shops where they are most likely to be purchased by your target demographic.
We offer a complete suite of services to bring your product labels to life:
• Full label creation costs just $50 for your first product.These eye-catching, beautifully designed labels are fully branded and include all of the ingredients information about your product as required by applicable regulations.
• Do you have your own artwork to use? If so, it’s just $50 for us to create your label using your own artwork.
• We offer logo creation! If you don’t have your own vector-based .eps or Adobe Illustrator .ai file, our Marketing Services Department will be more than glad to help you. Logo creation is just $100 and will meet all of your specifications.
Naturally, you do not pay any design fees if you supply your own logo artwork. To ensure great quality for every order, however, we are required to review your work and make sure that it will meet the basic image size and clarity requirements of our process.
Once your labels are complete, there are no recurring fees for label design or creation.
We pride ourselves on excellent Full Label Creation that will help your products to stand head and shoulders over the rest in an increasingly saturated marketplace. You already know labels are critical to making sure your product offers a professional and compelling look.
When you choose Full Label Creation, you’ll never have to worry about any aspect of the creative process. Let’s look at how your label will go from a concept to your product:
1) Project Launch
We provide you with an order confirmation and suggestions about what data would be most pertinent to include on your label. You review our suggestions and provide feedback for us to begin the process.
2) Detailed Product Questionnaire
To ensure your new label will meet all your requirements, we provide you with a thorough questionnaire. You can respond in as much or as little detail as you wish.
3) Provide UPC Codes
To finalize your label, we require your UPC codes. If you are supplying your own logo, you can supply the UPC at the same time. When your label is finalized, your UPC will appear in the right location with your other product data.
4) Review Label Concept
No more than five business days after the previous steps, we present your label concepts to you.
5) Revisions On Client Request
All of our label design packages include a single round of “minimal” revisions that do not require any additional fees from you. If the required revisions are extensive, we will let you know about any additional fees before moving forward.
6) Ongoing Revisions As Required
In rare cases, it may take more than one round of revisions to meet a client’s specifications. We will develop a fee schedule based on the changes to be incorporated and will be communicated clearly on a case-by-case basis.
7) Final Versions
Final versions are sent to client for approval. We must receive written approval before printing! A print-ready proof can also be provided for you upon request. To meet your timeline, it’s key that you respond promptly to drafts and communication.
Providing Your Own Panel Artwork?
1) We email a basic worksheet and suggestions on what your product label should include.
2) You provide center artwork and logo in accordance with our file format requirements.
3) You provide the necessary UPC code information at the same time as your artwork.
4) We issue your complete label concept within two to three business days.
5) We work together with you for one round of minimal revisions that is free of charge.
6) Further revisions are provided in accordance with client needs and incur additional fees.
7) Final label versions are issued and will be printed upon written client approval.
8) Print-ready proofs are available on request. Please respond to our messages promptly!
Creating Your Own Label?
1) We make contact and discuss your label contents using our easy-to-complete worksheet.
2) You create your label in accordance with our file format requirements for best printing.
3) We will review the label and advise you on any potential corrections that must be made.
4) Client makes any final changes and then issues final version of label to us with print approval.
5) Client can review print-ready proof of label upon request before the print job begins.
Remember that the client is ultimately responsible for the contents of the label, including regulatory compliance and justification of all claims, including health claims, made thereon. Our company reviews labels only for basic compliance with formula information standards.
• Label artwork must be presented in an unlocked, high-res PDF: CMYK at 300 dots per inch.
• Convert all fonts to curves before sending us your file. Quality will be insufficient otherwise.
• Include .125” “cushion” area beyond your trim line on each side of your label (all four).
• Include .125” Safety Line within your trim (with no text past that mark) on each side of label.
• We will send back any labels that do not conform to our basic standards before printing.
Basic Specifications For Print Jobs
• Bleed area of one-eighth of an inch.
• Rewind position of “4” (left side must be first off)
• Core of three inches.
• Maximum roll of one foot (twelve inches)
• Gap between labels must equal or exceed one-sixteenth of an inch.Jars